Welcome to OPYC ~ Guests & Reciprocal Clubs always welcome
(650) 873-5166 Yacht Club Office
CLUB CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FROM STATE OF CALIFORNIA
JULY 13TH ORDER CLUB CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The OPYC has been working hard to stay up to date with the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On June 19th the San Mateo County Health Department entered phase 3 of the opening plan and began allowing clubs and bars to open, upon meeting the required safety protocols. The OPYC Board of Directors worked on our protocols and have now come up with an opening plan.
The OPYC will re-open on a limited basis on Friday June 26th. Members will have to strictly adhere to the established safety protocols and practice social distancing.
THIS IS A WIN FOR OPYC AND ITS MEMBERS, LETS MAKE SURE WE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY AND KEEP OUR MEMBERS SAFE.
1. Club Access
* To alert our members that the club is open the neon bar signs in the windows will be turned on.
2. Requirements upon entering the Club
*Members with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be permitted in the club and cannot hang out on the deck or on the property.
3. Revised Operating Hours (until further notice, and subject to change)*
4. Social Distancing
5. Club Maintenance and Cleaning
6. Food and Beverage
7. Club Management
8. Additional Club Rules